Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

Same face, different image.

Upon creating I often find myself making different illustrations using the same components, for example the face to the left is the same apart from one has been coloured in to fit the style of the image which is titled 'Lust'

The one on the bottom left is a pencil version hidden in green mixed media to suggest camouflage..

And the one on the right is the initial drawing traced onto tracing paper placed by accident on top of another mixed media drawing, but I actually think looks kinda cool!

I often find the best illustrations come about through playing/mistakes rather than an initial idea that I have to stick to. When I first drew the face of the girl I didn't know what I was going to do with it but playing around manipulating on photoshop gives interesting results!

 


Also, just a little note to say that all pieces I upload to the blog are for sale as prints.
:)

Thanks for reading!

F&F X







No comments:

Post a Comment